Topics covered in this virtual workshop:
1) Hands-on online banking demonstration
Through a real bank account, we will be show how various online tasks work e.g.
· Login and tour of an online bank account
· How to send or receive money?
· How to make bill payment? Add a payee (e.g. a utility company) and pay bill
· How to deposit cheque into your account online
· View transactions completed and printing online record
· Benefits of online banking for seniors
2) Question & Answer period
Facilitator: Noor Din, Founder and CEO, Human Endeavour / HOPE Resource Hub SALC.
Free for Seniors Active Living Centres (SALCs), OACAO members and organizations serving seniors!
Registration will close on August 3rd at 9:00am.
You will receive login information prior to the webinar.
Funded by: Seniors Community Grant, Government of Ontario, Ministry for Seniors and Accessibility (MSAA)
If you have any concerns about registration please email firstname.lastname@example.org.